Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ran out for a couple errands today. My son informed me that the fruit roll ups stick in his braces so I exchanged them at Publix for the gushers. The CS rep said the gushers are better anyway. She was very nice.

Then I went to Walgreens and got 8 - 100ct boxes of Equal packets and a gallon of milk for $0.29 total OOP. There is an in ad coupon for these for 2 for $5 and I had 8 $2.50/1 box coupons from last weeks inserts. I used a $3 RR that would have expired today for the milk.

It was time for my monthly Aldi trip. This one bugs me the most because I have to 'pay' but it is for items that don't typically go on sale or have coupons or items that I have not been able to build a stockpile of. They had the 36 ct corn tortilla marked down to $0.64 each so I grabbed 2. I also got:
4 thin crust frozen pizzas
70ct pack paper plates
6 cans spinach
2 boxes swiss rolls (snack cakes for lunch boxes)
2 - 10ct packs flour tortillas
2 canisters creme wafer cookies (pieruette knock offs, this was a serious TREAT)
1 loaf bread
1 bag wide egg noodles
2 avocados
10lbs long grain white rice
1 - 8qt box powdered milk

Total OOP was $34.82. Total spent this month is now $105.25. I have $195.75 left.

I have spent about $9.57 a day so far. If I stay on that track I have 20 days left so I might BARELY make it this month!! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment