Thursday, January 15, 2009

I forgot to post that on 1/10 I spent $6.13 at Albertsons and got 3 - 1lb bags fresh mini carrots, 1.25lbs tomatoes, and 1 bunch of celery.
Yesterday I heard about a hidden deal at CVS. I was able to get 6 boxes of CVS brand cheese snack crackers for $2.82 OOP and I got $6 in ECB’s back!! Total spend this month so far is only $118.80 (I got my calculations off some how earlier by $1.60 but my spreadsheet says $118.80 so I have to own it)! I have $181.20 left. I am gonna need it – we are going on vacation next week and I won’t be able to take much from the stockpile with us so will have to grocery shop while there. I plan to look ahead of time at the sales ads for Food Lion and Kroger (those are the stores there) and plan what coupons etc I will bring with us. Going to try to plan some menus based on the sales…

No comments:

Post a Comment